Our Pricing Plans
Our pricing is very competitive. See below for a guide to our costs.
SELF ASSESSMENT ONLY
- You know your figures, you just need somebody to fill in and submit the form.
ONE MAN BAND
- You want to visit us once a year and leave us with a shoe box / carrier bag full of receipts, your bank statements and a list of sales so that we can work it all out right up to filling in your self-assessment and submitting it.
- Your receipts no longer fit in that shoe box / carrier bag, you probably have some supplier or customer accounts to reconcile and you want us to work on your books more than once a year and keep you up to date. Then you want us to fill in those tax forms for you.
- You need to talk to us to get a fixed price. It might just be that you have more complicated requirements or you might need us to sort out some outstanding issues. Call us - you might be surprised at how much we can do for you.
Each extra is simply added to the pricing package.
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCHEME
- You need us to verify contractors, submit your returns each month and issue the statements.
- You need us to complete your vat returns and submit them for you.
- You need us to run your payroll and take care of RTI submissions and other payroll issues.
The prospect of bookkeeping is enough to strike fear into anyone who wants to start a small business. Why not leave all the administrative tasks to us, so you can concentrate on your work?
ACCOUNTS AND BOOKKEEPING
SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURNS
The team at My Accounts Office are keen to avoid the stereotypes of the accountancy industry – suits, jargon and extortionate fees. We prefer to be approachable and confine our efforts to getting your accounts right rather than cultivating our image. With over fifteen years of experience we are able to offer you the service you need. You have the assurance that your information is in safe hands whilst enjoying our more down to earth approach. We do have the qualifications, Money Laundering and Data Protection registrations in place for your peace of mind.
Whether you are a new start up sole trader or an established limited company we can cover all of your requirements. We can tailor our service to suit you enabling you to get on with running your business.
We can cover all of your bookkeeping needs as well as preparing those all important financial statements.
Payroll is ever more complicated and the requirement for Real Time Information has caused headaches for companies of all sizes. We can take away the pressure of keeping up with these submissions. We can do all of the work or whichever part you no longer want to be involved with.
Self-Assessment Tax Returns
Depending on your particular circumstances, submission of self-assessment returns can be a daunting process. HMRC continually change the form as well as their systems.
Our clients enjoy a competitive rate for this service safe in the knowledge that there will be no penalties issued for late submission and that the whole procedure becomes painless.
VAT returns are another legal obligation that many businesses could do without. The time spent putting the information together and any mistakes can be costly.
We can assist you with becoming VAT registered, processing your day to day transactions and preparing and submitting your return on time.
Meet Our Team
The team at My Accounts Office are keen to avoid the stereotypes of the accountancy industry – suits, jargon and extortionate fees. We prefer to be approachable and confine our efforts to getting your accounts right rather than cultivating our image.
Hear what some of our Clients think of us.
Manor By The Lake
Read our latest news or updates from our blog.
We are pleased to show off our new site. Feel free to have a look round, we will be trying