Our Pricing Plans
Our pricing is very competitive. See below for a guide to our costs.
SELF ASSESSMENT ONLY
- You know your figures, you just need somebody to fill in and submit the form.
ONE MAN BAND
- You want to visit us once a year and leave us with a shoe box / carrier bag full of receipts, your bank statements and a list of sales so that we can work it all out right up to filling in your self-assessment and submitting it.
- Your receipts no longer fit in that shoe box / carrier bag, you probably have some supplier or customer accounts to reconcile and you want us to work on your books more than once a year and keep you up to date. Then you want us to fill in those tax forms for you.
- You need to talk to us to get a fixed price. It might just be that you have more complicated requirements or you might need us to sort out some outstanding issues. Call us - you might be surprised at how much we can do for you.
Each extra is simply added to the pricing package.
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCHEME
- You need us to verify contractors, submit your returns each month and issue the statements.
- You need us to complete your vat returns and submit them for you.
- You need us to run your payroll and take care of RTI submissions and other payroll issues.
The prospect of bookkeeping is enough to strike fear into anyone who wants to start a small business. Why not leave all the administrative tasks to us, so you can concentrate on your work?
ACCOUNTS AND BOOKKEEPING
SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURNS
The team at My Accounts Office are keen to avoid the stereotypes of the accountancy industry – suits, jargon and extortionate fees. We prefer to be approachable and confine our efforts to getting your accounts right rather than cultivating our image. With over fifteen years of experience we are able to offer you the service you need. You have the assurance that your information is in safe hands whilst enjoying our more down to earth approach. We do have the qualifications, Money Laundering and Data Protection registrations in place for your peace of mind.
Payroll is ever more complicated and the requirement for Real Time Information has caused headaches for companies of all sizes. We can take away the pressure of keeping up with these submissions. We can do all of the work or whichever part you no longer want to be involved with.
Meet Our Team
The team at My Accounts Office are keen to avoid the stereotypes of the accountancy industry – suits, jargon and extortionate fees. We prefer to be approachable and confine our efforts to getting your accounts right rather than cultivating our image.
Read our latest news or updates from our blog.